THIS SITE IS INTENDED FOR USE ONLY BY PEOPLE RESIDING IN AUSTRALIA. DUE TO THE REGIONAL NATURE OF THE PRODUCTS DESCRIBED, THE STATEMENTS MADE IN THE SITE DO NOT APPLY OUTSIDE OF AUSTRALIA. IF YOU WOULD LIKE GENERAL INFORMATION ABOUT THE COLEMAN COMPANY, INC. PLEASE VISIT WWW.COLEMAN.COM
This Agreement applies to all users of www.colemanaustralia.com.au (the "Site"). By accessing and browsing the Site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, (i) the terms and conditions of use for the Site (the "Terms and Conditions") and acknowledge that any other agreements between you and The Coleman Company, Inc. and/or Coleman Brands Pty. Ltd. regarding the use of the Site are superseded and of no force or effect, (ii) you have the capacity to be bound by these Terms and Conditions, and (iii) if you are a company or other entity, you have the authority to bind such company or entity. If you do not agree to the Terms and Conditions, please do not use the Site.
As used in the Terms and Conditions, Coleman refers to The Coleman Company, Inc. and Coleman Brands Pty. Ltd., both jointly and severally.
Terms and Conditions
Coleman Brands Pty. Ltd. ABN 74 091 681 195, Suite W2C1, Sydney Corporate Park, 75-85 O'Riordan St. Alexandria, NSW 2015, a subsidiary and licensee of The Coleman Company, Inc., a Delaware corporation with its principal place of business at 3600 N. Hydraulic, P.O. Box 2931, Wichita, Kansas 67219, U.S.A., maintains the Site for your entertainment, information, education, and communication. Please feel free to browse the Site. If you are browsing this Site as a non-commercial consumer, you may download material displayed on the Site for your non-commercial, personal use only. This permission is specifically conditioned on your retaining all copyright and other proprietary notices contained on the materials and on your compliance with these notices and each of the terms and conditions in this Agreement. Additionally, you may not distribute or transmit (except, within your business or organization), modify, reuse, report, or use the contents of the Site for public or commercial purposes, including the text, images, audio, and video without The Coleman Company, Inc.'s express written permission. Coleman neither warrants nor represents that your use of materials displayed in the Site will not infringe rights of third parties not owned by or affiliated with The Coleman Company, Inc.
- All material on the Site is protected by copyright unless otherwise noted and may not be used except as permitted in these Terms and Conditions or in the text on the Site.
Your use of the Site is at your risk. While Coleman uses reasonable efforts to include accurate and up-to-date information in the Site, Coleman makes no warranties or representations as to its accuracy or completeness. Additionally, Coleman specifically disclaims any liability or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content on the Site whether Coleman is aware of such errors or omissions or not. Neither Coleman nor any other party involved in creating, producing, or delivering the Site is liable for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, special, punitive or exemplary damages or any loss of business, interest, revenue or profit arising out of your access to, or use of, or inability to use or access, the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Site is provided to you "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT OF INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY.
Please note that the Trade Practices Act and similar State and Territory legislation in Australia may confer rights and remedies on you in relation to the provision by Coleman of goods or services on the Site which cannot be excluded, restricted or modified ("Non-excludable Rights"). Notwithstanding the foregoing paragraph, Coleman does not exclude any Non-excludable Rights but does exclude all other conditions and warranties implied by custom, law or statute.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, Coleman's liability for breach of any implied warranty or condition which cannot be excluded is limited, at the option of Coleman, to:
- in the case of services, the supply of the services again or the payment of the cost of having services supplied again; and
- in the case of goods, the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods, the repair of such goods, the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or acquiring equivalent goods, or the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired.
- The Site is intended to assist the reader with information about Coleman products. Features and specifications of products described or depicted on the Site are subject to change without notice. All weights and dimensions mentioned are approximate. All sleeping bag temperature ratings are provided as a guide only and may vary from individual to individual. You are encouraged to consult with an authorized Coleman® products dealer prior to purchasing any of our products.
- Coleman assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damage to, or viruses that may infect, your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing in the Site or your downloading of any materials, data, text, images, video, or audio from the Site.
- Materials displayed on the Site are either the property of, or used with permission by, Coleman. The use of these materials by you, or anyone else authorised by you, is prohibited unless expressly permitted by these Terms and Conditions or express permission is provided elsewhere on the Site. Any unauthorised use of the images may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statues.
- The Site refers to products and/or services that are generally available for purchase in Australia but may not be available in your particular State or locality. The reference to any such products or services in this Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available at any time in your particular locality. You should therefore check with your local Coleman® products dealer for specific product/service availability in your locality.
- Coleman is not responsible for the content of any site linked to or from the Site. Your linking to any other site is entirely at your own risk. While Coleman may provide links on this Site to other sites, the inclusion of such links is for your convenience only and should not be interpreted as an endorsement of the owner/sponsor of the site or the content of the site. Coleman has not reviewed all of the sites linked to the Site. Subject to the Non-Excludable Rights (above), Coleman disclaims all warranties, express and implied, as to the accuracy, validity, legality or otherwise of any materials or information contained on such sites.
- Although Coleman may from time to time monitor or review discussions, chats, postings, transmissions, bulletin boards and the like on the Site, Coleman is under no obligation to do so and assumes no responsibility or liability arising from the contents of any such communications nor for any error, defamation, libel, slander, omission, falsehood, obscenity, pornography, danger, profanity, or inaccuracy contained in any such communication within such locations on the Site. You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any unlawful, threatening, harassing, defamatory, inflammatory, libelous, obscene, scandalous, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law. Coleman will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Coleman to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
- Coleman may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions by updating this posting. Since your are bound by these Terms and Conditions, you should therefore periodically visit this page, to review the then current Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions are to be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Each party irrevocably and unconditionally submits to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of New South Wales.
The trademarks, logos, and service marks (collectively the "Trademarks") listed below are the registered and unregistered trademarks of The Coleman Company, Inc. and/or its affiliates used under license. Any other trademarks used in the Site are trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing contained on the Site should be construed as granting, by implication, estoppel, or otherwise, any license or right of use any Trademark or trademarks displayed on the Site without the express written permission of The Coleman Company, Inc. or such third party owner. You are advised that The Coleman Company, Inc. will aggressively enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent of the law.
In Alphabetical Order
AirtightTM, AluTec®, ApexTM II, BigFootTM, Big Sky BedTM, BleuetTM, Brite IceTM, Campingaz®, Coleman®, CompanionTM, Converta CotTM, Double LockTM, Dual FuelTM, EasyClicTM, ExcursionTM, ExponentTM, FeatherTM, FlipLidTM, Foxy LadyTM, FrontierTM, Guide SeriesTM, Ice DeckTM, IlumiStickTM, Insta-ClipTM, LumogazTM, LumostarTM, NorthStarTM, OutfitterTM, OutlanderTM, Pack-AwayTM, PolyLite®, PowerhouseTM, ScatteredTM, QuickBedTM, QuickpumpTM, RoadTripTM, SteelTM, Steel-BeltedTM, TwisterTM, WakJakTM, WeatherTecTM, WindBlockTM, XtraTM, XtremeTM, ZephyrTM